knitternun

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First Foray into Blogging

Since a number of people have prevailed upon me to start a blog, here it is. Such as it is. I am worried about the whole thing because I am not very savvy on these computer appliances!!

I want to apologize for calling myself a nun before I am actually a nun... which will be 11/2/2005. While it's true that I feel like one already and in my heart have devorted my life to the Lord, technically speaking, I am not yet a nun because I have made no vows. Except in my heart, mind and spirit. It's just that when I started this whole process, the system would not let me use Gloriamarie as my sign-in. Bummer. I am on a first name basis with the whole world after all, had hoped to be so with my blog.

Another thing I should admit to right up front, I can't type worth beans and I don't see a spell check anywhere!!! And if there was ever a person who needed spell check... ...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Gillian said…

    RE: spell check

    When you are entering a post, look at all the little buttons above the text entry screen. One says "ABC" and has a check mark. That would be your spell check.

    Hint re learning to function w/ computer appliances....take a deep breath. Then look at all the buttons, icons, and pull down menus on a page, *slowly and methodically*, and 9 times out of 10 you will find the functionality you are looking for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home